Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DIY CUPCAKE PRINTABLES FOR NEW YEARS - PAPER SCISSORS CAKE!



Shhhhhhhhh, want to know
one of my BEST KEPT SECRETS?

You all are going to just
LOVE me for showing you this
FANTASTIC site on ETSY.

It is called PAPER SCISSORS CAKE
and their products are whimsical and amazing!

Pressed for time but want a FABULOUS
New Years Eve Cupcake Design??

ME TOO!!
Photo from Paper Scissors Cake Etsy
NO PROBLEMO!

We just got back from Nebraska on Tuesday 
night and I am back to work for the rest of the week
which means....I will not be getting to most of my
fun ideas for New Years Eve inspired sweets. 

BOOO HOOO

However, all is NOT lost...oh NO.....I will be saved
by the awesome printables from PAPER SCISSORS CAKE!
YOU CAN BE SAVED TOO!! CLICK HERE!!!!!

Oh yaaaaa...you can thank me in cookies.
I like peanut butter!

Looking forward to getting back a little baking and 
blogging soon, but I must say, I have LOVED the
extra time playing Barbies and watching
some SPONGEBOB with my favorite sweetie pie!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the tip - I will be checking it out ASAP. So glad you had a good time with family. I have taken a huge break from blogging and have had so much fun with the kiddos. I did have to post our gingerbread throw down competition because this memory needed to be preserved. It was too funny! Have a great new year!
Lisa

♥ Miss Tea said...

aww so glad you had a lovely time with your family and arrived safe and sound, sorry that you have to go back to work and dont have time to produce your lovely inspirational new year's ideas! but thanks for sharing the printables!!

Happy New Year!

x susan

Unknown said...

SO cute!!!! No I just need to throw a party :)

Angela McRae said...

Oh, that IS an awesome Etsy shop! Thank you!

 
Blogging tips