Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Bunny Cream Puffs ~ Tea Party Tuesday



HAPPY EASTER 
TEA PARTY TUESDAY!

Easter Bunny Cream Puffs




I invited some Cream Puff Bunnies
over for Tea Party Tuesday.

You can see how I made them HERE!




I used Pepperidge Farms Puff Pastry Shells
instead of making my own cream puffs 
and it worked great! 

Someone I know was excited to try them, so
a quick counter top Tea Party was had. 







Easter is my FAVORITE holiday.
I love the colors and fresh start.

This week I am drinking a tea from
the Mad Hatter Tea Room, called Summer Breeze.




Just delightful and floral.
Wishing you a wonderful Easter!
 
I am excited to join Sandi's special Easter Tea this week.




You can usually find me with the following great parties:
TEA, INSPIRATION & TABLESCAPES:
CRAFT/RECIPE AND SWEETS BLOG PARTIES I OFTEN LINK TOO:
Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday  Dittle Dattle Amaze Me Monday  Mangia Mondays Mix it up MondaysTUESDAYTrick or Treat Tuesdays Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAYMrs Fox's Sweets Party  Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts  Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday  Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks THURSDAYTastetastic Thursday Sweet TemptationsTablescape Thursday Artsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAYPinterest Party Fun Stuff Fridays Freestyle Fridays Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Show and Tell Saturday Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative 



24 comments:

Winnie said...

These Bunny Cream Puffs are sooooo beautiful and cute
I just love them! Very creative of you

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!

You and your little miss sure know how to throw a tea party!

Have a blessed Easter week!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What cute Bunny Cream Puffs! You and your little Miss sure know how to whip up something sweet! They are adorable! Thank you for joining my Easter Tea. I will be back later to link up.

Blessings,
Sandi

Beth @HungryHappenings said...

The cream puff bunnies are wonderfully whimsical. I love them!

Beth @ Hungry Happenings

Antiques And Teacups said...

Trisha your bunny cream puffs are so cute! And from the look of things taste just as good as they look!
Ruth

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Now there's an Easter treat! Miss S R is a pretty and perfect model for your baked goodies.
Judith

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

Oh my are these cute Trish! Your treats are always so cute as well as your little Miss!

If you have time I'd love for you to share this at Mix it up Monday:

http://www.flourmewithlove.com/2012/04/mix-it-up-monday_01.html

I hope you all have a blessed Easter :)

Sue said...

The CUTEST cream puffs ever! That last photo of Sophia made me laugh:) XO!

MyCakeSchool.com said...

YUM!!! So much fun & sweet all rolled into one--I want to come to one of these tea parties :0) -- Congrats on continued cuteness!!!!

Kathy said...

This brought a big smile - wayyyy tooo cute! Love it! Thanks for hosting,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Love the bunny puffs, thank you for hosting!

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

So cute, lovely pics! Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great day!

Brenda said...

WOW! Your creme puff bunnies are just fabulous! I am always amazed at your creations!!! You and your little one sure know who to have fun at your tea parties. I had a wonderful time.
Brenda

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

LOVE the cream puffs. SOOO cute. But so yummy, poor guys wouldn't last an hour. Thanks so much for hosting! I love your party. It's always so well decorated. :)

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What darling cream puff bunnies!! I know Sophia enjoyed that special treat. Happy Easter, sweet Trish!! xoxo

Angela McRae said...

Darling bunnies, and I especially like the picture of your adorable little Easter "ham," ha!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sooo sweet! You are the cleverest and your little lady is so blessed to be the first to taste all your treats! I'll never look at a cream puff in quite the same way again!
Joy!
Kathy

The Charm of Home said...

What cute cream puffs! Very smart! Thank you for hosting and have a blessed Easter!
Sherry

highheeledlife said...

Trisha!! thank you for your visits and heart warming words. Love the puff bunnies... perfect inspirations for when the God Children visit...xo Blessings, xo C. (HHL)

My Little Home and Garden said...

Oh, my, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Cream puff bunnies ... too cute! Thank you for hosting such a lovely tea party.

Zaa said...

SIMPLY ADORABLE... Such a magical Easter ...I just can't imagine anything better than " Bunny Cream Puffs"...YUMMY ... Thanks for sharing the fun

Unknown said...

So adorably cute. Love the photo of your daughter waiting (im)patiently, hehe.

-Lisa
Sweet 2 Eat Baking.

Andi said...

Your bunnies are so cute, love the picture of your little one just sitting and waiting for tea. happy easter, I would love to join your tea party. I will make note and come back thank you andi

 
Blogging tips