Monday, January 16, 2012

Rosy Yogurt Cooler ~ Tea Party Tuesday!



Welcome to Tea Party Tuesday!

This week I am sharing a delightful and flavorful
drink perfect if, like me, you are dreaming 
on Valentine's Day!!





I really LOVE Valentine's Day.

Any reason to celebrate the LOVES
in MY life is certainly MY cup of tea!





ROSY YOGURT COOLER
(adapted from Victoria The Essential Tea Companion)

Makes 4 Servings

2 rosehip tea bags
2 cups boiling water
2 cups strawberry yogurt
1 cup sliced strawberries, blueberries or raspberries
3 Tablespoons honey
1/4 tsp rose water

Steep Rosehip tea bags in boiling water for 10 minutes.
Once fully steeped, remove tea bags.
With blender, mix yogurt, berries, honey and rose water.
Once smooth, add steeped tea to mixture and blend.
Serve over ice with whole berries.




I am excited to see what you are bringing for tea!



Sharing with:

TEA, INSPIRATION & TABLESCAPES:
OTHER FUN SWEETS/FOOD and CRAFT LINK PARTIES YOU MIGHT LIKE: Mix it Up Monday Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday Joy of Desserts Dittle Dattle Amaze Me Monday  Mangia Mondays TUESDAY Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAY Cast Party Wednesday Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts Wonka Wednesday Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday Let's Do Brunch Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks Gooseberry PatchTHURSDAYArtsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAY: Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative Sundae Scoop



38 comments:

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

This sounds amazing! I'd love for you to share this at my new party:

http://flourmewithlove.blogspot.com/2012/01/mix-it-up-monday.html

I hope to see you soon and thanks so much for hosting :)

The Charm of Home said...

Trisha,
Your drink looks wonderful and you took great pictures of it! Your and your families photos are also lovely! Thank you for hosting!
Sherry

The Sweet Cupcaker said...

I love the tea party tuesday! so glad you commented so I could participate! love it and your blog!

MsFoxsSweets said...

Your cooler look so refreshing! Thanks for hosting! Have a sweet week!

Snap said...

Trish, this looks so good! I love smoothies and I should love this cooler! Happy Tea Day!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Trisha,
Your Rosy Cooler looks yummy and I love your family photos! You look like such a happy bunch. It's a pleasure to join you, my friend. Thanks for sharing with us today and for your lovely comment.

Blessings & hugs,
Sandi

highheeledlife said...

This sounds and looks absolutely dreamy!! Valentine's day is a wonderful time to celebrate with loved one's especially the little ones in our lives. Our Goddaughter always makes special cards for us and it melts our hearts every time.
Wishing you a wonderful day! xo HHL

P.S beautiful photos of you and your TWO hearts!! xo

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Your smoothie looks so pretty and sounds delicious. I'll have to try the recipe. I have the same glasses along with a pitcher!
Have a good week,
Nancy @ Two Cottages And Tea

Anonymous said...

I love the look and the sound of this cooler...perfect for sharing with the loves of your life on Valentine's Day or anytime :)

Beth said...

Trisha, Your daughters are adorable! Love that cupcake and your yogurt cooler - looks cute with the little heart on top. Sounds delicious - we like to make strawberry smoothies at our house.
Blessings, Beth

Lisa said...

Ooh, these really look pretty. I am not a big fan of rose hips, but I think in this form I would like it. The heart on top is so perfect!
Hugs,
Lisa

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Mmmm, the rosy yogurt cooler looks so scrumptious & nutritious, too! I loved your family pics, Trish...so sweet!!

Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment said...

Looks delicious and refreshing! Thanks for hosting!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Hi Trisha
That's one yummy sounding drink and I love the little heart floating on top.
The gals that join you sure like to whip up decadent goodies. Thank heavens I can look without putting on any weight. (I hope)
Judith

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Can I just take a moment to say wow, stunning pics!

:)
ButterYum

beti said...

that heart on top is lovely! the smoothie sounds like a great idea, lovely pictures

Charlotte said...

Yum...your Rosy Yogurt Cooler looks so good! I think I'll try this tomorrow for breakfast:) It looks very pretty the way you displayed it. The plate is lovely and of course the heart is perfect!

Happy tea time (or yogurt time:)
Charlotte

Claire Justine said...

Thanks for hosting :-)

Claire Justine said...

Also a new follower :-)

Gloria Baker said...

Love your blog and party I add my link of Tiramisu(lol) and Im following you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Trish! Where has this week gone - it's Tuesday already and I have to make me some tea - with pictures! Love this yogurt smoothie - but isn't it too pretty to drink? Be back later with a post - rice pudding in there somewhere today as it's cooking this very minute!
Joy!
Kathy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Sweetology lady you look so pretty and so does your family. I love the pink drink, sounds yummy! Thank you for hosting. Hugs,
FABBY

Angela McRae said...

Sounds yummy and looks so pretty, too!

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hi Trisha,
that looks soooo good and perfect for valentin's day. You are such a lovely family. God has given you a lot of luck.
Best greetings, Johanna

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Hi Trish! Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving a comment! I love your blog! I have linked up some sweetheart cupcakes for V-Day! Have a wonderful day! Angie xo

El mundo de PADI said...

Se ve delicioso y hermosa tu familia, felicidades!!!

Unknown said...

THis is fantastic, I have tons of rosehip tea, I love it and was actually thinking recently that I would use it to naturally color something pink, This is perfect. Thank you!

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

I wanted to stop over and let you know this is being featured from this week's Mix it up Monday! Thanks again for sharing, I hope to see you next week too :)

Kathy said...

Hello Trisha,
This sounds absolutely marvelous! I am going to try this and share it with my daughters! I am looking forward to Valentines to celebrate with my family. When we moved here - while on the way one day each one of my children accepted Christ as their Savior Valentine's weekend - now this is a very special time for us all!
Thank you for sharing with A Return to Loveliness and thank you for hosting!
God Bless,
Kathy

Trish said...

Hi Trisha!
This is something I can't wait to try!
What a beautiful and healthy drink -just right for us Aussies as we are still in summer here :-)
Thanks so much for linking up to Simply Sweet!
Have a very blessed week..Trish

Katya said...

Hi Trisha, Thanks for hosting the tea party,the rosy yogurt cooler sound delish! I linked up my Sugar Peonies and Hydrangea Wedding Cake, which I linked back to my blog, oh and I had to mention those cute groundhog push pops. I'm in love with them:)

momto8 said...

thanks for this recipe..we have smoothies many times..never with tea!! thanks! I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Cindy Adkins said...

Yum! That looks and sounds good! Will have to try it!
Cindy

Lui said...

Now I feel like having tea!

Naturally Me Creations said...

This looks interesting....i look forward to trying it out. :)

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

I'm hear from Seasonal Sundays. Your Rosy Yogurt Cooler sounds delicious and looks so pretty!

The Tablescaper said...

Such a glorious color!


Great to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

 
Blogging tips