Monday, November 14, 2011

Pumpkin Party Cakes ~ Happy Tea Party Tuesday!

Happy Tea Party Tuesday! 

How about some Pumpkin Party Cakes!!











I am making this short and sweet this week,
you see, I have a bit of studying to do...






YIKES.


I have to cram all of that into my 
wee little brain this week. 


I regret that I will not be able to visit or
link up as much as I would prefer this week
as I am at a medical conference in Houston
preparing for my Physician Assistant recertification. 

All week.  In a hotel room. Away from my family. 

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!


Anyway, so I hope you forgive me and
enjoy these fun Pumpkin Party Cakes.
Maybe add them to your Thanksgiving table? 






I adapted the recipe from Southern Lady 
and it can be found/printed by clicking HERE!!


I hope am excited to see what you are 
bringing for TEA this week!


I love my tea cup topiary!!




Going to try to share with:
TEA, INSPIRATION & TABLESCAPES:
OTHER FUN SWEETS/FOOD and CRAFT LINK PARTIES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday Joy of Desserts Dittle Dattle Amaze Me Monday Jam Hands Recipe Share Monday Mangia MondaysTUESDAY Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAY Cast Party Wednesday Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts Wonka Wednesday Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday Let's Do Brunch Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks Gooseberry PatchTHURSDAYArtsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAY: Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative Sundae Scoop


Now YOU share your wonderful things!



25 comments:

Angela McRae said...

Oh yum, these look great! And that's all I'm going to say because it looks like you have a lot of reading ahead this week. Hope it goes well and quickly!

Barbara F. said...

These are too cute, and good luck with your studies! You will do GREAT!! xo

Micupoftea said...

Mmmm, Trisha, we must have been on the same train of thought...pumpkin! These look so good. The cinnamon sticks are brilliant for stems :)
Good luck with the test~

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Hello Trisha
These are adorable little pumpkins, they'd make such a nice addition to a Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
Good luck with your studying and exam.
Judith

Ruth...Time Was Antiques said...

You do the best, most imaginative cakes! Perfect for a fall tea. Love the teacup topiary!
Cheers!
R

Paula said...

Best wishes with your re-certification. I know you will do extremely well. Your pumpkin cakes are lovely and your tea cup topiary is gorgeous. Safe travels.

MsFoxsSweets said...

Thanks for hosting in the middle of all your studying! Have fun with that! You cakes look delish!

Kathy said...

These look so good! I hope you have a very productive trip and that all goes well! Wish it were near me! I'd drive over to give you a big HUG!
Thanks for hosting!
Kathy

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

They look great!

Have a good week at the conference :)

Thanks for the party!

Jen
http://simcoestreet.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

How clever you are, Trish! These little pumpkins are soo sweet and truly tempting - a favorite muffin, bread, cake, you name it - I eat it!!

Joy!
Kathy

Lisa said...

Sweet little pumpkin cuties! I want one....now please! Good luck on your test, but I know you are going to knock it out of the park!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Your pumpkin cakes are simply adorable!! Good luck with your studying and your test...sending a big hug your way.

Cindy Adkins said...

Those look yummy! Good luck with your studying, Trisha and thanks for hosting!
Hugs, Cindy

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Yum, Trisha, those pumpkin cakes look so good. Love the teacup topiary! What a novel way to display your cups! Happy cramming! I'm sure you will do just fine. Have a great week, my friend.

Blessings and hugs,
Sandi

xinex said...

Those pumpkin mini cakes are so pretty. Good luck on your PA certification, Trish!..Christine

Amanda @ Traditional Foods said...

Thanks for hosting! I posted a recipe for white bean soup with zucchini and black olives and a profile for elderberries, an immune boosting food

Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment said...

These look yummy! Good luck on your re-certification!

Decor To Adore said...

What cute and tastly looking little cakes!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Those pumpkin cakes are so cute! Good luck with the studying!

The Tablescaper said...

LOVE your tea cup topiary.

- The Tablescaper

Linda said...

I've shared a recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip muffins which I think would go nicely with a cup of tea. Thanks for hosting and good luck with your studies!!

Pink Piccadilly Pastries said...

These Pumpkin Cakes look Scrumptious!!! I am also loving your teacup topiary!! I have a stand similar to that, but haven't used it yet. Oh, my, I feel for you right now. I know just being away from your family can be upsetting. Much luck on the exam! Hope to hear about it in your next post! Hugs!! Jina

Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground said...

Good luck, Trisha!! I've linked up Apple Currant Bread this week. Thanks so much for hosting!

The Charm of Home said...

Very cute little pumpkins! Good luck on your test. Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Carrie said...

Best wishes on the recertification...and thanks for the recipe...the cute cakes look delicious!

 
Blogging tips