Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!! Tea Party Tuesday



Happy Valentines Tea Party Tuesday

How great that one of my FAVORITE holidays
lands on one of my FAVORITE days of the week!

Tea Party Tuesday!

How about I share some of my LOVES
with you on this special day...cupcake style!



Ooh La La ~ I love Paris!

And Chocolate, and Cupcakes, and Champagne!

Rough life. 

Want to know what I love more than Paris??


Yep, my sweet Sophia ROSE



And want to know WHO I love more than life and who I
have to thank for that precious miracle that is our daughter?





Yep, James, my SWEET hubby.

The one person who holds the KEY to my heart! 





I love you James.
I love you Sophia Rose.
You LIGHT up my life!



And to all my lovely blogging friends
who have supported me, thank you!
Your comments and visits make blogging SWEET. 
Happy Valentines Day 

I will be enjoying some Valentines Day Tea
by Harney & Sons awarded to me by the wonderful
and SWEET Angela at Tea with Friends

Make sure to check out her wonderful
book Dainty Dining - a MUST for tea lovers.
I absolutely loved this book and it is nice
to support fellow bloggers as they follow their passion.

What are YOU bringing for TEA this week??



I share with:

TEA, INSPIRATION & TABLESCAPES:
CRAFT/RECIPE AND SWEETS BLOG PARTIES I OFTEN LINK TOO:
Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday Joy of Desserts Dittle Dattle Amaze Me Monday  Mangia Mondays Mix it up MondaysTUESDAYTrick or Treat Tuesdays Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAYMrs Fox's Sweets Party  Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts Wonka Wednesday Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday  Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks THURSDAYSweet TemptationsTablescape Thursday Artsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAYPinterest Party Fun Stuff Fridays Freestyle Fridays Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Show and Tell Saturday Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative Sundae Scoop Pink Saturday





40 comments:

MsFoxsSweets said...

Gorgeous cupcakes! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Valentine's!

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

WOW, fabulous work! Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great day!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Hi Trisha
James and Sophia are in for some sweet treats today.
I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day together.
Hugs,
Judith

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

What a beautiful family. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Thanks for hosting such a great party. :)

Karyn said...

Thanks for hosting! Always fun to link up here! Have a wonderful holiday!

highheeledlife said...

I love the photos!! You are blessed with a wonderful family! Wishing you all a very St. Valentine's Day!! xo Blessings HHL

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

The cupcakes are beautiful as well as your family! Happy Valentine's Day :)

parTea lady said...

Your Valentine sweets are beautiful.

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day celebration with your family.

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest most loving Valentine post done with food! Happy Valentine's day (you will always be the Valentine Queen)

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, thanks for hosting!

Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment said...

Cute family. Your daughter is adorable. And the cupcakes look good too :) Happy Valentine's Day!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Such a sweet post, Trisha! Your cupcakes are fabulous and I love how you posted about your family. Thanks for sharing and Happy Valentines Day, my friend.

Hugs,
Sandi

MyCakeSchool.com said...

Happy Valentine's Day, sweet friend!! What a big heart you have--and beautiful family!

Нели said...

Прекрасно!Честит празник!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you & your Sophia & James!! xoxoxo

♥ Miss Tea said...

Oh my gosh! there's a cupcake for everything and they're sooo cute too! You have a beautiful family! love the pic of you and sophia, she's so adorable! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your loved ones!

love,
Susan

Sylvia said...

Wishing you and yours a Lovely Valentine's Day!

Barbara F. said...

Happy Valentine's Day, dear Trisha! I love your treats, I wish you were able to sell them. ;-) xo

Lisa said...

Such a sweet post from a very sweet lady! Hope you have some of that champagne today.
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day! It's a lovely day for a Tea Party!

Anonymous said...

Trish,
Love the light bulb cupcake. Hope you had a lovely Valentines Day! Following on Linky. Pat

Anonymous said...

A lovely tribute, milady - to your two loves - whipped up with love, I'm sure. Oh! For a cupcake once again . . .

Joy!
Kathy

キーリん♡ said...

Happy V-day to you too! And thank you for sharing such a beautiful post with us! Beautiful cupcakes and a beautiful family :)

~ Kieli ~

The Charm of Home said...

Champagne and cupcakes is fabulous! Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Kathy said...

Hello Trisha, it has been such a joy to share Tea Time Tuesdays with you! You are so joyful and so creative - you brighten my day!
Thank you for hosting and for sharing with A Return to Loveliness,
God Bless,
Kathy

Sarah said...

Trisha, this is a darling post! Your valentines must feel very special indeed. ~ Sarah

Sarah said...

Trisha, I'm back to say I'm now following. I plan to be back often. Your site is a treat! ~ Sarah

Pink Little Cake said...

Happy late Valentine's Day!I hope you had a great time with your little girl and hubby.
This is a nice post,you have a wonderful family.

Charlotte said...

Those cupcakes are cute and look yummy!

Blessings,
Charlotte

Meghan @ Domestic Sugar said...

I love the Effel tower. Did that come in a press? You are amazing!

Martha's Favorites said...

Sweets for the Sweet. Wonderful post. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

Bobbie said...

Love these ideas!!

Terri said...

Oooh la la!!! lovely French cupcake! All the other cupcakes are beautiful as well!
Your message is dear! Yes, we love beautiful desserts, but we truly love our family! They are the center of our world!

I appreciate you Trisha! I really do. You bring beauty to Blogland, and you share so much love with us all. I wish you many many blessings!
((hugs))
Terri

michele said...

this looks seriously fabulous.

found your post via frenchcountrycottage...come visit me anytime!

michele

http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/02/heart-for-vintage.html

Unknown said...

This post made me so happy. Love the cupcakes but you guys are too cute too :)

Angela McRae said...

Oh, you are *too* kind, my friend! (I just got this week's deadline at work behind me, so today I'm taking the day off and catching up on the fun things in life!) Love seeing photos of your hubby and daughter ... you obviously have your priorities in perfect order. Glad to hear your tea arrived in time, and I hope you had a marvelous Valentine's!!!

Unknown said...

so cute!

Lisa.lou said...

Your family is precious!! I love your blog and I am glad I found you! I am going to start following you!!! Love your work!!
Lisa
aka thebearfootbaker

Katherines Corner said...

beautiful, pretty food too. hopping over from the sassy sites hop xo

Kathy said...

Hello Trisha, amazed at your creativity! It is always a joy to visit you! Thank you for sharing with A Return to Loveliness,
God Bless,
Kathy

 
Blogging tips