Friday, January 6, 2012

I WON SOME COOKIES!!!



I about fell off my chair!

In won these awesome cookies
and just as awesome cutie container from


This will be MINE...YA!



Also, I get a BODACIOUSLY cool sneak peak
into her new book SUGARLICIOUS!

ok that gnome is so darn cute...and that flamingo...for REALZ!??!!


The minute this puppy was available for
I snatched up a BUNCH of copies for ME
and my friends - what a GREAT gift it will make!

You can too - click HERE!

I just had to let everyone know about 
this great book and express my excitement.
I have stalked been inspired...ok who are we
kidding here...stalked her blog for a LONG time.
I adore her creations.  And now, I get to EAT some!

Have a super weekend everyone! I am busy making
some AWESOME Valentine's Day inspired treats as well
as ELMO THEMED Cupcakes for my cousin Jana's
baby girl's FIRST Birthday Party on Sunday. 

LIFE is SWEET.

 Thanks Meaghan!

12 comments:

Meghan @ Domestic Sugar said...

WOW! I am bleeding with jealousy! Congratulations (รง.รง)!

Unknown said...

How awesome is that! and I love the look of that cook Book! congrats!

My Little Home and Garden said...

Congratulations, Trisha. Anyone who has a blog named "Sweetology" deserves such a book!
-Karen

Unknown said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME AND SO WELL DESERVED I'M EXCITED FOR YOU!

Lisa said...

Yay!!!
Lisa

the decorated cookie said...

Oh my goodness, you're too awesome! I just can't believe random.org picked someone I "know"! Hope they live up to the hype :)

MsFoxsSweets said...

Awesomeness and congrats! I am so excited for you! Enjoy those cookies!

Paula said...

Hey! That is awesome, congratulations. I love Meghan and her wonderful idea and so looking forward to her book release. Enjoy your cookies.

DIY Party Mom said...

Lucky you! I am super jealous, those look really yummy and cute. I am not thrilled though that you've introduced me to another blog that I need to LOVE and another book to add to my collection of "I can do that...okay maybe not, but I'll buy the book and pretend" books. This one looks super cute.

SweetSugarBelle said...

You lucky duck! I cannot WAIT TO get the book! Meaghan inspires me so much too!!!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

How fitting with all you do and give to others, to win some cookies for yourself. I'm happy for you and know we're going to be seeing some goodies from your new book for tea.
Judith

Angela McRae said...

What a great gift! And I was not familiar with this author, so thanks for the heads-up!

 
Blogging tips