Sunday, February 19, 2012

President's Day Free Printables



Free President's Day Printables



I just wanted to share these FUN printables
I saw at I Heart Naptime designed by Telisa at  Sugar Tot Designs 
Telisa has an amazing Etsy shop - check it out HERE!



Click over to I Heart Naptime to get these for yourself
and say a big THANKS to the designer for sharing her talents!

These will be fun to decorate Sophia's breakfast plate
with tomorrow morning - she will LOVE it! 


I am going to start sharing the fun stuff I find on 
my Internet travels and on Pinterest. 

Can't wait to see you on Tuesday for an 
EGG-citing Giveaway. 

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

LOVE these.. I am not doining anything to celebrate the day BUT I will print these out for the children.. SO fun.. Wishing you an amazing weekend.. xoxo..

Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment said...

cute - excited to see what else you share!! Have a good week. Hope you have Monday off!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing these! So glad you like them!! Hope you enjoy your President's Day!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

so cute I hope you'll stop by and add this and any other posts you're proud of to my Wednesday What We Wore and Made Link party

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Angela McRae said...

Oh, that's what I get for getting behind on my blog reading! Fun idea!

 
Blogging tips