Monday, April 4, 2011

Cupcake Public Service Announcement

This month is incredibly busy but I just could not go one more day without setting aside the time to make this Autism Awareness Cupcake. 

Wanna know the BEST part?  My 7 year old daughter helped me. 

It proved to be a great time to talk about Autism and how everyone is deserving of kindness and compassion. 

She listened.



As my blog header states....this is "my life in cupcakes". 

My life involves people with Autism.  Friends.  Family.  Patients. 

And the awesome people that love and care for them.

Support Autism Awareness, Education, Compassion and Research. 

Pass it on. 

Trish

6 comments:

Paula said...

Thanks for making this a priority for others!
you are a true jewel!

Unknown said...

:)

Notes from the Homestead said...

Wow, this makes me cry and smile... because I happen to have two very special boys in my life that are going to benefit from wonderful people like you!!! Very, very special! Thanks Trisha, and thanks Sophia too!!!!! xoxoxxo

Anjali said...

That's a beautiful cupcake for an incredible cause. Trisha, you amaze everyone with your great deeds.

Unknown said...

I do truely believe you have made a work of art.

"It is EASY to hold the hand that gives."

Thank you for stepping up! :)

Libberlicious said...

I love this! Inspirational. I've been dying to do something for autism this month. As a person with an education as a scientist and a background in medicine I've always had a passion for autism research. I better get on my dessert too.

 
Blogging tips