Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Cupcakes for the Cupcake Club Winner



Life around here has really been nuts-o lately but
I wanted to make sure I snapped some quick pictures 
of the Easter Cupcakes I made for the Cupcake Club Winner






 I printed some cute edible image toppers 
from FREE printables I found at Skip to my Lou Here!
I think they made CUTE toppers.





I was short on time, so although I had great ideas for 
some pretty fondant toppers, I decided to make this
fun carrot topper for my carrot cake cuppies that 


  


I really hoped they enjoyed them.
I made carrot cake from a recipe found HERE.
And classic red velvet from a great recipe found HERE. 
(wink wink)




HAPPY EASTER FRIENDS!
 

10 comments:

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

SO CUTE, Trisha!

They are adorable!!

Lona728 said...

really cute! I think your carrot toppers turned out great!

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

They turned out adorable!

Sue said...

They're all so cute, and bright and cheery!

openconceptkitchen said...

The cupcake toppers are very cute and I really like the carrot topped cupcakes!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Trisha,
I so admire your creativity! Those cuppies are so cute and yummy too, I bet! Thank you for your visit, my thoughtful friend, and I'm stopping by to give you a virtual hug in return. Happy Easter to you and your family.

Blessings and hugs,
Sandi

Lavender Cottage said...

Very cute cupcakes Trisha, they will be sure to please the recipients.
I've been studying up a bit, checking your recipes and photos and am ready to tackle my first decorating course next week.
Wishing you and family a Happy Easter.
Hugs,
Judith

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Love them! So cute.

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Hello Trisha, Love them! Too cute! I hope you have a marvelous week
Kathy

SweetSugarBelle said...

The carrot is my FAVE!!!

 
Blogging tips