Monday, June 15, 2015

Black Forest Ham Quiche - Tea Party Favorite

Welcome to Tea Time Tuesday!

This week I would like to share an all time Tea Party favorite, a super yummy QUICHE!

This Black Forest Ham Quiche is so rich and creamy. I found the recipe one day searching online & could hardly resist when the title read, "Our Famous Black Forest Ham Quiche". 




The recipe is adapted from An Afternoon to Remember Fine Tea and Gifts Website. Click on the link for the recipe! 

I made this the last time my SWEET mother was in town and it turned out wonderful. Very dense and the flavors just burst out in your mouth!  The addition of a bit of rosemary was wonderful. 

I love to pair a heavy quiche like this with a light salad or fresh fruit. 

A great tea choice for this decadent quiche would be one of my all time favorites, Harney & Sons Paris blend....so divine. 



Hope you enjoy this recipe and make sure you stop and make time for tea this week!

Photo Credit - So Gorgeous, I want this!!!!


XO, 

Linking up with these parties:

Tea Time Tuesday
Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Friends Sharing Tea
A Return to Loveliness
The Charm of Home

12 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Your quiche looks delicious! I have that dresser pinned to one of my pinterest boards. It is just adorable!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh my, what a great looking quiche and perfect for a high tea party. I love pies or quiches for a tea party antree.
Thanks for sharing. I just pinned it.
Have a loely week.
FABBY

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, I do LOVE quiche but I'm allergic to ham so I would have to replace it with something but does that ever look good! The chest is adorable, isn't it? Thanks for sharing and joining me for tea. Have a lovely week, Trish.

Blessings,
Sandi

highheeledlife said...

What a wonderful tea you are sharing my friend!!! it's been a while since I stopped by. Will visit again soon...xo Celia M. (HighHeeledLife)

Parsimonious DΓ©cor Darling said...

Quiche is so yummy....that looks wonderful! I especially like the added rosemary, that sounds quite lovely, I will have to try it out. Thank you for sharing!

Margie said...

Yum! I want one of those turquoise cabinets too!!!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I love quiche, Trish, and I want to try this recipe next time I make one. I've heard other people mention the Paris tea as being very special.
I want that turquoise, vintage piece of furniture, too!! Happy Tea Day!

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

I always like to serve quiche when I'm hosting a tea party. This recipe looks delicious and it doesn't require a homemade crust which is great when you are stretched for time. I'm also a big fan of the Paris tea and never tire of its flavoring.
Thank you so much for your visit as it led me to your wonderful blog. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Bernideen said...

I do love quiche and yours sure looks wonderful. With a salad for lunch - perfect every time and especially with that fruity "Paris" tea.

Curtains in My Tree said...


I have never made a quiche however love to eat them
My daughter is here visiting, I'm going to have her make me one LOL

Karen said...

Hi Trish,
Your quiche looks amazing! My family and I do enjoy quiche and it even tastes good the next day. Happy Tea Day! Karen

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Trisha,
Your quiche looks delicious! I made my first quiche for an Easter brunch that I had this past Easter, it went over quite well, but it was sausage. Black Forest Ham sounds even yummier!
Thanks for your recent visit to my blog and for the nice comment about the loss of my Yorkie and I'm glad you liked my punchbowl.
Take care,
Gina

 
Blogging tips