Thursday, December 22, 2011

Frosty the Donut Hole Snowman




This is almost the last holiday post I have.

I leave to go to Nebraska and I am so excited 
to get my fat pants on and chow down and relax.


But before I go, let me introduce you quick to
Frosty the Donut Hole Snowman


I must apologize for the pictures 
I have for this little cutie snack. 
iphone 4s...not so bad......


I made these for that holiday school
fundraiser you all have heard me mention
oh, like 1000 times.......
In all the craziness of preparing and setting up, I 
forgot to snap a better shot of these sweeties.



I had to share them because they really are super cute and
easy to assemble. I was inspired by the idea

I made it easy for a craft DUNCE like me by just cutting out the black hat from construction paper and taping it onto the bag. 

I did draw the eyes and smile face with a Sharpie 
onto the bag but cut out an orange 
carrot nose from construction paper
and glued it on for his face.  

Then I used some ribbon for his scarf. 
Frankly, I think this is one of the cutest darn things, EVER!

When time allows, I LOVE to link up to the
GREAT BLOG PARTIES found HERE


7 comments:

Paula said...

Just like his creator, he's is sweet and adorable and makes you just want to hug the daylights out of him.

Have a wonderful Christmas in Nebraska. Live in those fat pants throughout and laugh until your belly hurts. xo P.

♥ Miss Tea said...

oh my gosh, i love snowman and your frosty donut snowman are just too cuteeeee!! Have a wonderful time in Nebraska and a lovely Christmas!

Blessings,
Susan

Kim McCallie said...

I love these and am bookmarking them for next year. The idea is so simple and creative. Enjoy your Christmas in Nebraska. It's almost 80 degrees here in Georgia which is making it a little difficult to get into the Christmas spirit.

Lisa said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy every moment.
Lisa

Unknown said...

Oh So Cute!!!
Have fun in Nebraska!

MsFoxsSweets said...

Adorable! Have a safe trip and wonderful Christmas!

Notes from the Homestead said...

Those are Tooooooo cute! I am sorry I missed the boutique at school, I got tied up with basketball for my Gannon. I hope you all have a relaxing and joyfilled trip back home!

 
Blogging tips