Friday, December 16, 2011

Melted Snowman Graham Treat - Easy!I'




Easy Melted Snowman Graham Treat



I am cute.



Credit and instructions for these
cutie graham treats comes from
Cute food for kids

The only thing, I did different was to put him
into my microwave to do the melty part.

If you have never seen the melted snowman
themed creation for cupcakes and cookies 
you must be living under a rock.

The original, original idea goes to one cool
chic and the source of a lot of my fun
edible inspirations, Meaghan at the  
The Decorated Cookie Blog


Go tell her what a GENIUS she is! 
Cuz, she really is. And nice.



Linking up to the GREAT parties found HERE


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice twist! love it! so would my girls because they love anything marshmallow!

Lisa said...

Super cute and who can resist a melting marshmallow? Not moi! Your daughter is the luckiest girl in the world to have you as such a fun and creative mom. And I feel HORRIBLE complaining about headaches to you. How do you manage to never whine? You rock.
Hugs,
Lisa

Paula said...

I want to hug him...then I want to eat him up! So sweet of you to give credit to Meaghan and you are so right, she is super nice and super talented...just like you.

Micupoftea said...

*giggle~ He is adorable! Your blog makes me smile :)

Anonymous said...

He is just toooo cute !

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh my gosh, another cute one for the grandkids!! He is adorable!!

Sue said...

He's darling! :)

Unknown said...

giggle giggle, he is so stinking adorable,
I have to forward some of these ideas to my friend, she has two little ones and they would love this too.Happy Holidays!♥

 
Blogging tips