Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Easiest Reindeer Cookie EVER! (NO BAKE)



The Easiest Reindeer Cookie Ever.





Graham Cracker
Cinnamon Candy Disc
Canned Chocolate Frosting
Mini Marshie cut in Half
Edible Food Writer to draw eyeballs onto marshie
Pretzels
P. S. If you don't have any edible writers, just use some frosting or food coloring
and paint on your own eyeballs with a food safe paintbrush
or even a toothpick would work just fine! Use what you have!!

I sold "kits" with all the goodies to make these
at my daughter's school holiday fundraiser and they
were a huge hit as well, so easy, fun and tasty!  


Baking and treat making does not have to be
about the most FANCY PANCY treats all the time.


Sometimes it boils down to the memories you are baking.

You can find me linking to some of these fun parties found HERE!
Tidy Mom 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

love it! so cute and creative.

My Little Home and Garden said...

When I saw a reindeer (and clearly one with personality) looking at me from my blogroll, I had to drop by to visit!
-Karen ❄

Christy said...

That's an awesome idea, and the reindeer's face is just soooooo CUTE!:D

MyCakeSchool.com said...

Awww...how could you not love a sweet face like that? ;0)

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!!! I love the nose!

Lisa said...

The eyes on this guy make me smile!!! This falls into the extremely cute category. I can't wait to have little kids in my life again to do things like this with. You have to be the queen of the holiday fundraiser! And as far as fancy pants baking - I won't do much at all over Xmas. Time for the old fashioned family favorites and group participation and wonderful memories.
Lisa

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

My grands would have fun making these on Christmas Eve! Thanks for sharing, dear Trish!!

Paula said...

I can see why these were a hit at the school fund-raiser. Who wouldn't want an adorable reindeer that you could eat up!

 
Blogging tips