Friday, December 23, 2011

Some AWESOME Goodies For YOU While I am Gone...........



Sophia helped me put this post together.

We went through my Pinterest Christmas Board
and she picked out what she liked.

These are all things I would love to make but
I am happily too busy loving on my child for the holiday.

Plus we are heading to Nebraska and time with my parents
and family is priceless and the blog is on the back burner 
for awhile. I will still announce the winner on 12/26/2011 
to my special St Jude Tea Party Tuesday Giveaway. 

Ok so let's start the viewing FUN..
 




How about these fun PITA TREES
that you can find HERE 






If you have never seen the amazing
talent over at Little Food Junction - it is a
fun little site - find this TREE HERE 
 




Sophia just thought these were the best ever, 
actually all things at Hungry Happenings are fantastic. 
To find the how to click HERE 

 

I would love to make this tortilla spiral tree
for a holiday tea party - see the simple how to HERE 




Elf donuts!!!  Ummm ok, I just might
have to make time to do these...Sophia agrees!
So cute, simple and all you need are some cheerios!
For the easy tutorial on this tiny treat click HERE 




Sweet Simple Stuff is the best blog ever.
She is like my twin from anotha' motha'
Look at these...I just might make these in January
What the heck right!!! Cute is always in season!
Find the sweet simple steps HERE



How about a fun CRAFT?

Hand print SANTA!!!
Photo Credit and how to: HERE

This is super cool...it is a virtual 
Gingerbread House 
that you can decorate...and NO MESS!


To decorate this house click HERE.  


Hope you enjoyed this fun collection!

I try to party at these great blogs you can find HERE!!!

11 comments:

Colleen said...

Them mini 'donuts' are just adorable.
Merry Christmas to you and your family and may you also have a very safe trip.
ColleenB.

Beth @HungryHappenings said...

Thanks for posting a link to my Christmas Light Pastries. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas together. Be safe on your journey.

Beth @ Hungry Happenings

Michael said...

Have a very Merry Christmas!!

My Little Home and Garden said...

Have a wonderful time in Nebraska!
-Karen ❆

Haus of Style said...

Such cute photos! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Lots of cute
goodies to make!

Liz @ Arty McGoo said...

I love it when cute and yummy get together! These great ideas will keep us busy for the rest of the Christmas vacation. love them all!

MyCakeSchool.com said...

I LOVE the elf donuts!!! The cutest thing ever. Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Micupoftea said...

May your Christmas be blessed and time with family be long! Enjoy it, Trisha :)
Love the spiral tree...thanks for the ideas~
shawn

Paula said...

Sophie did a super job helping put this post together. All the ideas are adorable. The photo of you and her is precious! Happy to hear things are going well in Nebraska...keep laughing and all the best in 2012.

Paula said...

I have to stop calling your daughter Sophie...my apologies to Sophia...I think it's because my grand-daughter is named Sophie.

 
Blogging tips