Thursday, August 16, 2012

Peach Bellini - YUM!




Need a cocktail?

Me too...been a long, interesting week.
 
How about something flouncy and fun?

Trisha's BEST Peach Bellini!!

Oh.....delightful!

To Make:
1 large peach, peeled and chopped
1 cup peach nectar
1/2 cup peach schnapps
1 T fresh lemon juice
2 bottles chilled champagne or sparkling wine
In work bowl of food processor or blender, combine peach, peach nectar, peach schnapps, & lemon juice.

Puree until smooth.....aaahhhhhhh.
 
Fill glass half full of peach mixture and 

top with champagne

DELISH!!!




11 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

Simply delightful!

Pink Little Cake said...

I could use one of this right now, I could put it inside a Coke can so my boss can't even notice.
Yum!

Unknown said...

I'll take 3 please :)

Lisa said...

I need three of these - NOW!
Lisa

Barbara F. said...

I needed one of these on Tuesday!!! Could use one now, too. :) xo

My Little Home and Garden said...

That sounds delish!

Anonymous said...

Oh My! I'd love to join you in enjoying a few of these together! ~ Paula

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

You have no idea how much I love a peach bellini. Someday maybe we can meet and have them together!

MyCakeSchool.com said...

yumzers. i want.

Lorraine said...

Bellinis are a favorite of mine, and your recipe sounds delicious!!
~Lorraine

Unknown said...

What a great peach themed cocktail for peach month. Looks delish and refreshing.

-Lisa.
Sweet 2 Eat Baking

 
Blogging tips