Monday, August 6, 2012

Tea Party Tuesday ~ Honey Lavender Sorbet

Happy Tea Party Tuesday!!

Wow...it has been awhile since I have actually
sat and had tea lately! Summer has been very busy and fun.

This week I would love to share the most 
delicious sorbet I made recently.  Perfect for summer! 

Honey Lavender Sorbet.



Full printable recipe can be found by clicking HERE.


Filling a hollowed out lemon half dusted with sugar was a great
way to serve the fresh sorbet!! PRETTY.
It was really a tasty combo of flavors and easy to pull off. 
FYI -  I purchase my culinary lavender
at Amazon.com but I think it can be found at Whole Foods. 

Now onto the TEA!!  At the beginning
of the summer I experimented making my own different flavor
combo's of iced tea & by far the one that I continue to 
whip up on a regular basis is:

STRAWBERRY PEACH MINT ICED TEA 



For each 8 oz glass I used about 3/4 cup sun brewed iced
tea and then I added a shot glass each of both peach and 
strawberry nectar.  I then topped it off with a splash of 
mint simple syrup and stirred!

Mint Simple Syrup recipe can be found HERE.

Serve over ice!!

I have really missed posting for tea time and stopping
by to say hello. However, I have been doing
some new and exciting things which is exciting.
I hope everyone is having a GREAT summer!!!

Hugs

Sharing with:
TEA, INSPIRATION & TABLESCAPES:
CRAFT/RECIPE AND SWEETS BLOG PARTIES I OFTEN LINK TOO:
Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday  Dittle Dattle Amaze Me Monday  Mangia Mondays Mix it up MondaysTUESDAYTrick or Treat Tuesdays Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAYMrs Fox's Sweets Party  Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts  Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday  Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks THURSDAYTastetastic Thursday Sweet TemptationsTablescape Thursday Artsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAYPinterest Party Fun Stuff Fridays Freestyle Fridays Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Show and Tell Saturday Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative 

16 comments:

xinex said...

The sorbet and tea both look so delicious, Trisha.....Christine

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Wow does that ever sound summery and so deligh and refreshing!

Thank you!

And to serve in a hollowed out lemon is just too awesome.

Antiques And Teacups said...

LOVE your tea recipe! That's definitely on the list to try, and the sorbet sounds so refreshing!
Ruht

Unknown said...

yummy!!!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

That sounds wonderful Trish!

My Little Home and Garden said...

Those look like 2 refreshing summer delights!
-Karen

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Hello Trish
I've never had anything but plain iced tea; I need to liven up my summer drink!
Judith

Zaa said...

Your posts are always delightful .. and often make my day " Happy" .. The sorbet and tea will just hit the spot for me ( ha Ha)... It looks so very refeshing ...Thanks for sharing , Dear Lady ...Hugs

High Heeled Life said...

Trisha ... these are both brilliant to cool down in this heat of summer!! Gotta try the sorbet!!! xo C. (HHL)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Trisha,
Mmm, both your tea and sorbet look delish! I love the idea of using a half lemon for the sorbet. Great post and thank you for coming by to have tea with me. Enjoy your day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sue said...

It looks so cute and refreshing served in the lemon half:) You are so clever!

Anonymous said...

Trisha - I've been super busy this summer, too, and absent from posting regularly - really missing play and inspiration time in Blogland! So glad you're on my facebook feed - this sorbet sounds delish - and that tea is a winner, too!! Hoping to get a better routine for teatime back in my life come September! Thanks for some sweets I might try to eat - though I have ten pounds that needs to beat a hasty retreat!
Joy!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Trisha - I've been super busy this summer, too, and absent from posting regularly - really missing play and inspiration time in Blogland! So glad you're on my facebook feed - this sorbet sounds delish - and that tea is a winner, too!! Hoping to get a better routine for teatime back in my life come September! Thanks for some sweets I might try to eat - though I have ten pounds that needs to beat a hasty retreat!
Joy!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

I love your presentation idea for the sorbet!

Kathy said...

Oh my! How perfectly summery! Your dessert sounds heavenly and beautifully presented - you're quite talented and imaginative! I hope you're having a wonderful week! I appreciate you sharing with A Return to Loveliness,
Kathy

Lindsay said...

Hi! I would love it if you would share some of your great ideas at my link party at http://mommyssweetconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/08/sweet-confessions-sunday-link-party-2.html. Thank you!

 
Blogging tips