Thursday, October 6, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough S'Mores.....So Bad but So Good!



I Love Fall!

For me, it means lots of
Bonfires.



And S'mores.
Now, I have eaten a lot of S'mores in my day but
Nothing...and I MEAN NOTHING compares
with these.....


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough S'mores


Yes...OMG, sums it up.

For the PRINTABLE RECIPE click HERE
  

Now, I am all about honesty...I wanted to make
my own chocolate chip cookies from scratch
like a good baking blogger, but the fact of the matter
is, I am SHORT on TIME these days.

So, I used some premade chocolate chip
cookie dough that I BOUGHT...like a smart woman, 
who knows her boundaries


However, I know the "from scratch" chocolate chip cookie
recipe YOU have from Grandma or the one I provided for you
in the printable recipe would make these even better!!



Hope you enjoy your weekend!

SHARING WITH:
FUN SWEETS/FOOD and CRAFT LINK PARTIES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
 Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday Joy of Desserts Dittle Dattle Amaze Me Monday Jam Hands Recipe Share Monday Mangia MondaysTUESDAY Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday  Handmade Tuesday  Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday  Time Out Tuesday  Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAY Cast Party Wednesday Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts Wonka Wednesday Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday Let's Do Brunch Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks Gooseberry PatchTHURSDAYArtsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week  Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAY: Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday  Sassy Sites Friday Fun  Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative   Sundae Scoop

24 comments:

Pink Piccadilly Pastries said...

OK, I just gained 2 lbs just looking at this picture!!! Man, now I'm craving a chocolate chip cookie smore!! I bet these are so much better tasting than the kind with the graham crackers!! Can't wait to make them! I just saw your wonderful asparagus & gruyere mini tarts and I have to try those soon. I love the fillo tart shells also. They are wonderful for tea party recipes!! I have their cookbook. Great post! xoxo Jina

beti said...

OMG indeed they look like the most delicious and calorie packed cookies I've ever seen, it doesn't even matter that you didn't made the cookies I'm still making this babies for sure

http://bitstreats.blogspot.com/

The Vox said...

Omg I have to try this. Thanks for posting it. I want this!

Anonymous said...

Oh! You are a crazy lady! Do you know how sick I'd get eating this???? I printed out the recipe for my daughter, though. She's the baker in the house - and loves to entertain all her twenty-something friends. Maybe she'll give it a try - right up her alley!
Joy!
Kathy

Sue said...

Oh wow, these s'mores sound AMAZING! I love cookie dough, and s'mores, so you hit a home run!
Thanks for your kind comment on my blog and passing my cookie on to edible crafts~so sweet! :)

Lady Linda said...

One doesn't really have to eat these to enjoy them...just the pictures are enough to satisfy any sweet tooth...oh yum!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

I just gained 5 pounds just looking at these scrumptious cookies! What a sweet and delicious idea! Please join me for ON THE MENU MONDAY and bring these yummy cookies! Post goes up Sunday evening at 8:00. YUMMY!
Yvonne

Becca @ Crumbs and Chaos said...

Looks dangerous, but SO DELICIOUS!

MsFoxsSweets said...

I like it? No I love it! Your Smores look so yummy! I was coming to check them out today anyway, but I am from the Swanky hop and you are Stumbled!

Just Jaime said...

We made these once when we were out of power after a hurricane. They were so rich and good!

Karen @ Trilogy Edibles said...

well don't these look divine! I love a good chocolate chip cookie but to combine with a gooey marshmallow is genius! stumbled ya too!

Shiloh said...

woohoo! Gotta love really bad really good recipes.:)

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Oh, I love s'mores. Yum! Stumbled from Something Swanky! :)

Jess Wakasugi {Life's Simple Measures} said...

Stumbled over from Something Swanky! Umm, WOW! That filling looks like gooey goodness, thanks for sharing!

Camille said...

These look SO YUMMY! Thanks for sharing the recipe!! Stumbled from Something Swanky!
Camille @
SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com
PS We have a link party every Saturday- we would love to have you come share some of your great ideas with us!!

Lisa said...

OMG is right. I would take these out of the hand of a small child and run with it, laughing hysterically while stuffing it in my mouth. Just sayin.
Lisa

DANIELLE said...

OMG! THESE LOOK CRAZY!!! STUMBLED FROM SOMETHING SWANKY!

Unknown said...

Wow, do these look good! Yum! Stumbled from Something Swanky.

http://pinchofthisthatandtheother.blogspot.com/

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

That's a cute bonfire cupcake, too, Trish. Sounds like a great recipe. :-)

Screaming Sardine said...

Those look positively delightful!! Can't wait to try the recipe.

Stumbled. :)

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Lisa said...

Just got back from a couple of days in Montana and I am stumbling just under the wire!
Lisa

Two Minute Takes said...

I could live without Fall, I could live without the bonfires, but after seeing these cookies I'm not so sure I could do without them...every once in awhile!

michele said...

so yummy and smells great!

found you via romantichome and would love to have you visit. my giveaway ends soon but hope you can enter:

http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2011/10/more-stencil-splendor-giveaway.html

warmly.

michele

Angela McRae said...

What a GREAT idea! A friend of mine who is a shop owner is participating in Smores night this week with other merchants, so I'll have to share this with her!

 
Blogging tips