Sunday, March 25, 2012

Carrot Patch Cookies

Carrot Patch Cookies





I found this idea on Pinterest
and the original source is from Family Fun
which you can find the easy instructions HERE!!

I know these have been done around
blogland but I just thought they were so 
cute and had to make them too!


Happy Sunday!





 Sharing with..
CRAFT/RECIPE AND SWEETS BLOG PARTIES I OFTEN LINK TOO:
Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday  Dittle Dattle Amaze Me Monday  Mangia Mondays Mix it up MondaysTUESDAYTrick or Treat Tuesdays Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAYMrs Fox's Sweets Party  Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts  Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday  Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks THURSDAYTastetastic Thursday Sweet TemptationsTablescape Thursday Artsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAYPinterest Party Fun Stuff Fridays Freestyle Fridays Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Show and Tell Saturday Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative 

21 comments:

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Hi Trisha
Petite carrot gardens ready for the Easter bunny!
Very cute.
Judith

Meghan @ Domestic Sugar said...

That is super sweet. I absolutely love this idea. Pintrest rocks.

Anonymous said...

I'm not on Pinterest so I'm really happy that you made these. These are so cute.

Barbara F. said...

These are too cute. Don't you just love Pinterest?! xo

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Ohthey indeed totally cute- and I have never seen them (not much of a whimsical baker, I am a fairly boring current scone baker for the most part,) and just love this!

Thanks! I bet my nieces and nephew would love to make those with me!

Have a blessed wonderful Sunday!

Erin said...

We made these last year and my kids LOVED them! So cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my, these are holy cute. I love them. They look like they're into those window boxes we get over here.

-Lisa.
Sweet 2 Eat Baking.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Trish! Cute as can be!These are such creative little gardens! Please share these at On The Menu Monday... linky goes up at 8:00 PM. Everyone will love these!!!!
Yvonne3

Nann said...

These are just too cute. Don't people just come up with the most creative ideas. You being one of them. Thanks for sharing.

Nann

Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment said...

So cute. I hadn't seen them so I am glad you made them. I am still in shock that it is almost Easter. Where has this year gone so far?

Nann said...

Thanks Trish for your comment on The Lords prayer post. I want to do a different recording each week of spirital songs. So I will remember the Ava Maria. That is such a beautiful song anyway and I know if he sings it then it will be so over the top wonderful. Appreciate that tip.

Nann

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

I've never seen them. Those rock! SO cute.

Angela McRae said...

OH! I am going to my garden club meeting tonight and I think I'll volunteer for refreshments next time. How utterly perfect!

Unknown said...

Such cute ideas! I'm your newest follower!
Briana @ babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

these are too cute!!!!! Love, love, love!!!!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! Your little carrots are new to me ... I am so happy you made them :)

Dreams of cakes said...

So cute and beautiful!!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Darling, they are darling!!!

Kathy said...

Too adorable! don't you just love Pinterest!
I hope you have a terrific week,
Kathy

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

I have wanted to make these too. They're so cute!

 
Blogging tips