Sunday, February 14, 2016

Escape to Paris Tea Party

Last year for the St Andrew Catholic School Gala I donated a themed tea party and some of my very best friends bid and won it! 

How LUCKY was I to not only donate to a great cause but also host some of the most kindest, lovely women I could ever know. 

The theme was.....Escape to Paris!!!



Here are some pictures, I hope you enjoy. 

I just wanted to post this so that I always can look back and remember what a fun and amazing time this was. 


A memory I really, really treasure. 



Themed sugar cookies were a buttery, soft dream....


Thank you to my DEAR FRIEND KIM for this beautiful dessert stand!!! LOVE! 


Although the first two courses were delicious, the dessert tray stole the hearts of all...swoon! Every tea party in Paris needs macaroons!




A delicious and decadent salted caramel tea was served. 




Champagne anyone??



I had a few takers on that! Love these ladies! 




I hope you enjoyed your Escape to Paris! 






Here is a little party gift from the hostess!! I gave each guest a beautiful tea cup with homemade cream cheese mints! Smooch!




Sharing with Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for her
"No Place Like Home" Link Up found HERE!

7 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Ooh-la la what a sweet and wonderful themed-tea! And what a great idea for this worthy cause!
(I am Catholic too and donate occasionally to our women's group drives at our Parish, think this is a really excellent idea I may have to try one day!)

You did a fabulous job - and my word you are so beautiful, Trish!

Makes me want to return to France again soon. I spent 3 glorious weeks touring the entire country many years ago and I am soooo ready to go back!

Have a wonderful day and a truly blessed Lenten season. ♥

ps

What were in your parting-gift favor boxes? Just curious.



kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh Trish, what a fabulous gift that you provided! It must be been such a fun party, since one of your friends won!! You are so beautiful, both inside and out. I love the tiered stand, also, and your table looks so gorgeous. The cream cheese mints were such a thoughtful gift for your friends to take home to remember their fun party.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello dear Trish,
What a lovely tea party with your pretty treats and Parisian flair! The tiered stand looks absolutely mouth watering holding all those fabulous treats. Pretty teacups too. I'm so glad you shared this with us! I hope you had a lovely Valentine's day and your week is even better. Take care.

Blessings,
Sandi

Margie said...

What a delightful tea party! Everything is perfect from the beautiful teacups to the scrumptious sweets. Well done!

Carrie said...

Wow, a lovely tea party. Gorgeous all over and those desserts look divine!

Christina Paul said...

Magnifique! Love all the little Parisian details - what a lovely and generous thing to do :)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Trish, I will be featuring your lovely tea party at No Place Like Home on Monday. Enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

 
Blogging tips