Sunday, December 7, 2014

Snowman Nose Cookies in a Jar

Snowman Noses 
Cookies in a Jar!!




 We were inspired Disney's Olaf and the 
scene where he loses his NOSE:



And going back through my past
posts one of the most popular of ALL time
were my GRINCH PILLS in a jar!

LINK TO POST CLICK HERE

So we merged the idea!






In an effort to keep things
fast & easy, I used store bought
mini round sugar cookies and I
cut them with a sharp knife into 
little triangle shapes. 

These cookies would work great!






We then used Betty Crocker cookie icing
in white and colored some orange.

Photo Credit: WalMart


It worked great!
~EASY ~

Using a Wilton tip #2, we piped
out the noses and covered them 
with some orange sugar to add sparkle!

We decided to add a cute
Snowman cookie face 
at the top of jar!




The cookie face was made with the
same Betty Crocker Icing in White. 
The nose was made from the orange icing
left over from making all the little noses.
Once dry, we added the eyes and mouth with an Americolor Edible food writer in black. 

You could easily add a orange tic tac for the nose
and food coloring applied with a toothpick. 

The link to the printable we
used can be found by clicking 

Hope you like this fun idea!


Making Sweet Memories,
Sophia & Mom 
Read About Us Here!

Linking up to some GREAT parties HERE!
Tidy Mom

5 comments:

Sue said...

I love this idea so much! Simple and cute is my mantra! Bravo! :)

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Trisha, how cute is this idea?? You and Sophia have such fun in the kitchen making memories. I also love the Hostess Ho Ho's reindeer. I never knew there was a kit for those!

Teri said...

ADORABLE!!! What a cute idea! I would love if you would stop by and share this at Celebrate it! It is all about sharing the big and little things in our everyday lives!
http://thefreshmancook.blogspot.com/2014/12/celebrate-it-blog-party-21.html

Lou Lou Girls said...

I'm totally in love with this! Pinned and tweeted. We appreciate you being a part of our party, and I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm. We love partying with you!
Happy Saturday! Lou Lou Girls

Miz Helen said...

I just love your Snowman Noses, they are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope you have a great week.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen

 
Blogging tips