Saturday, November 21, 2015

Fun & Easy Turkey Cookies



I love trying to make the fun things I see on Pinterest & my favorite blogs. It is always HILARIOUS to see what my daughter and I turn out during these adventures. 

This time, we attempted these easy and fun Turkey Cookies from one of the best blogs I follow, The Decorated Cookie

Meet brothers Larry, Daryl and Daryl....



I used store bought everything (frosting and sugar cookie mix) 
and they were so fun to put together. 

oh and their other brother Daryl. LOL


It is awesome to spend that time with Sophia as she is getting older (middle school now AGH!) and the quiet times of sharing laughs are being rivaled by text messages, Instagram and her "squad". 
I do not take these moments for granted!

Visit the Decorated Cookie"s  tutorial on these gems right HERE!


No comments:

 
Blogging tips