Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Poop!! Easy Halloween Treat + Printables


PUMPKIN POOP!!

Here is the EASIEST and QUICKEST
Halloween "appetizer" that everyone will love!


I mean...who doesn't LOVE cheeseballs??!!

Silence.  Thought so. 

The poem is not my creation but the printable sure is, so if you
want a copy of the file email me (better to print in my opinion) or right click on the image below and copy/paste into word. 
Sophia will be handing out these little Pumpkin Poop 
goodie bags at school this week. HILARIOUS!!
I have a generic bag topper for use as well, so let me know!
I tried to find the original person who created this clever poem but was unable to pin it down, so if anyone has the credit - let me know!!!!!   

Looking for some other FUN and EASY Halloween Treats and Crafts?  Check out my previous posts!

Googley Eyed Monster Cupcakes
POST HERE

No Bake Skeleton Puzzle Cookie
POST HERE

Starlight Mint Eyeballs
POST HERE

Mint Oreo Witch Legs
POST HERE

Brains in a Jar Halloween Dinner
(aka cornbread, meatloaf and mashed potatoes) 
Sharing with:


CRAFT/RECIPE AND SWEETS BLOG PARTIES I OFTEN LINK TOO: The Girl Creative
Craftomaniac Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday  Dittle Dattle Amaze Me Monday  Mangia Mondays Mix it up MondaysTUESDAYTrick or Treat Tuesdays Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAYMrs Fox's Sweets Party  Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts  Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday  Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks THURSDAYTastetastic Thursday Sweet TemptationsTablescape Thursday Artsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAYPinterest Party Fun Stuff Fridays Freestyle Fridays Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Show and Tell Saturday Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative 

5 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Hahaha!

Just too cute!

Beth @HungryHappenings said...

That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin poop! You made me laugh!

Meghan said...

This is such a fun idea! I would love if you would come share it at my new linky party, FriDays Made Sweet! at CupcakesWithSPrinkles.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

You are so creative! Made me smile! Hope you're having a blessed day,
Kathy

 
Blogging tips