Friday, October 19, 2012

Pinterest Inspired Halloween Crafts & Sweets ~ Memories with my daughter!


I love Pinterest...I really do.
I get so inspired.

I took a couple of days off of work
this week as it is fall break for my daughter.
We invited a couple of friends over and 
had a Halloween Craft Extravaganza!!

Here are some of the fun things we did, most
of the inspiration came from my Halloween Pinterest Board.
Some projects actually DO work out!!







Halloween Footprint Flying Witch!!
Inspiration can be found Here at Sweet and Lovely Crafts! 


FLAMIN BROOM!!


One of Sophias' friends added some FLAMES to 
her witch broom.....OH YA!
 



We also decorated our drinking cups. 
I had a bunch of googley eyes to put all
over the cup, but they wanted to make happy faces!
I guess that says a lot...they are happy girls! 

I got the straws at the Dollar Tree.



Then we made these CUTE skeleton Graham Crackers
So easy for little hands!
Inspiration from Party Pinching! 


This was MY idea....we decorated white
pillow cases with fabric makers to use
as Trick or Treat Halloween bags!  This was a HIT!

 Next we put together these cute guys!!
The girls just LOVED doing this.  It was
quick and easy and they just giggled like crazy.
I know the packaging here is LAME but I ran out
of orange ribbon so I just used what I had on hand to
send it home with them. Who cares! We had FUN!

Inspiration from HERE!!!



And LAST but not LEAST, I took the 
girls to see Hotel Transylvania.  It rocked.





FUN!

What a great day off of WORK and SCHOOL. 

Sharing with:


CRAFT/RECIPE AND SWEETS BLOG PARTIES I OFTEN LINK TOO: The Girl Creative
Craftomaniac Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday  Dittle Dattle Amaze Me Monday  Mangia Mondays Mix it up MondaysTUESDAYTrick or Treat Tuesdays Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAYMrs Fox's Sweets Party  Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts  Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday  Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks THURSDAYTastetastic Thursday Sweet TemptationsTablescape Thursday Artsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAYPinterest Party Fun Stuff Fridays Freestyle Fridays Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Show and Tell Saturday Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative 


 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

so much fun! love all these ideas

Anonymous said...

You are the best mom ever - they must have had a complete blast!! All of these ideas are so fun :)

Anjali said...

You make it all seem so easy such is the magic of you :) I love all these creative activities. They are too cute!
-Anjali

Lisa said...

Seems like yesterday I was doing things like this with my daughter. Yesterday we bought her first high heels for the homecoming dance. Yikes, how did that happen. It is so good to see how you treasure your time with your family.
xo,
Lisa

Lisa said...

Seems like yesterday I was doing things like this with my daughter. Yesterday we bought her first high heels for the homecoming dance. Yikes, how did that happen. It is so good to see how you treasure your time with your family.
xo,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Such cute stuff ... I bet the girls had fun! You earned "Mom" points!

 
Blogging tips