Sunday, October 21, 2012

Heaven through the eyes of an 8yr old girl......


Last night we had a fun family
movie night which involved snuggles on the couch.

As we started to clean up dinner, my daughter
noticed the sunset out of our patio window. 

She ran over and got her ipad to take
a photo....she was so inspired. 

I asked her to send me the photo and this is
what she sent me (her dad and others).............



Glorious Heaven.
  


We are definitely doing
  something right.......

Heaven is Glorious indeed, Sophia.
It is a place of NEW, not ENDS.
A place of Wonder, Magic and New LIFE! 

      And YOU are my HEAVEN on EARTH.  


         (I think that iPad just paid for itself!!)        
 

11 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

I am moved to tears.

And glorious is the sweet tender innocence of a little girl.

Hold onto her tight, keep her safe.

God bless you and your family, Trisha.

This is a wonderful thing to read on Sunday morning, thank you hon!

Barbara F. said...

I am sure I've told you this before, Trisha, but your Sophia is so very very special. Has wisdom beyond her tender age of 8! This is beautiful, and absolutely, you are doing "some things" very right!! Blessings to all of you. xo

Jane said...

Just beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful and smart little girl you have there. What a beautiful picture. The innocence of children always stop and see the beauty in the world.

-Lisa.
Sweet 2 Eat Baking

Entertaining Women said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Entertaining Women said...

"Raise your children in right paths..." Sounds like you're on the right track. Precious child of God.
Cherry Kay

October 21, 2012 1:30 PM

Jeane M. said...

What a sweet and talented little lady she is. Truly the sunset in pure brilliance love it. Got my eye on your next posts.

Pink Little Cake said...

This brings tears to my eyes. Yes, indee you are doing a wonderful job with your little one. I am sure, she is a very special little girl, so luckiy to have you as a mom.
Hugs.

Lynn said...

extraordinary, in so many ways

Unknown said...

AWWWWW That be the work of good parents! Gawd I love that girl!
Love you Sophia Rose! You have it going on!

Sue said...

This is precious. Thanks for sharing!

 
Blogging tips