Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lucky Charm Candy Bark Treats



Do you want to make some
Lucky Charm Candy Bark Treats?






Thought so!!


So here is what ya do.


Get some of this...




Melt it.

Next, 
Stir in a bunch of this...




Spread to desired thickness on wax paper and 
let harden before breaking apart in delicious pieces.




Enjoy!

I LOVE LUCKY CHARMS CEREAL! 

KitchenFun

CRAFT/RECIPE AND SWEETS BLOG PARTIES I OFTEN LINK TOO:
Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday   Mangia Mondays Mix it up MondaysTUESDAYTrick or Treat Tuesdays Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAYMrs Fox's Sweets Party  Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts  Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday  Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks THURSDAYSweet TemptationsTablescape Thursday Artsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAYPinterest Party Fun Stuff Fridays Freestyle Fridays Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Show and Tell Saturday Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative Sundae Scoop Pink Saturday

16 comments:

MsFoxsSweets said...

Yum yum! This looks fabulous! Lucky Charms rock!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Talk about a sweet treat! I know some grands that would love this grandma to make Lucky Charm bark.
Our girls ate Lucky Charms when they were little and I never thought to do anything more with it than pour it in a bowl with milk.
Got to tell you Trisha, reading your blog, I am learning to thing outside of the box! (literally)
Hugs,
Judith

Lisa said...

I would have absolutely no self control with this. The kind of thing I would lock myself in the closet with...
Lisa

MyCakeSchool.com said...

Love it~ YOU are a Lucky Charmologist!

Michael said...

We call this white trash in our house. Just add a bunch of cereal, candy and cover it in white chocolate! Love the lucky charms in this!

MissCandiquik said...

These look awesome! And Lucky Charms, perfect! I have to make this in the future. BTW - going to add your link to my blog under the press/media page. (http://blog.candiquik.com/?page_id=38)

Sue said...

Love it! Easy, colorful and yummy! I made some bark too, for tomorrow's post:) Have a great day, Trisha!

Anonymous said...

I love the colours that this bark turns out when made with the Lucky Charms! What a fun treat and perfect for Spring.

Pink Little Cake said...

Yes please! send some my way.A bark made with lucky charms? it can't get any better than that!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

What a great birthday treat for the school kids!

It looks like such fun to eat!

Anonymous said...

Is it a treat or breakfast?

Unknown said...

These look so sweet and perfect. I'm loving all the colours bursting through too.

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Why yes, I would love to make Lucky Charm treats. :) I would inhale these!

Angela McRae said...

That's it? That's all? I can do that, and it's so pretty and pastel!

Grandma Linda's Daydreams said...

Goodness Gracious! These treats are amazing!
I made Irish Potato Candy!
I came to your blog from Kathy's (the Writer's Reverie) and it looks so delicious!
Happy St. Patricks Day!

Erin said...

Yum! They look magically delicious!

 
Blogging tips