Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Hero's Story ~ A Team Hoyt Cupcake and Video

Every Father's Day I am reminded of this wonderful story of a father's love. 

  If you have already seen this, it bears repeating.




Do something that inspires YOU today.





I did. 

My small tribute to this hero and all the everyday heroes among us.
This story moves me to the depths of my soul.

I hope it moves you too.

~ This is my life being reminded of what really matters in life. 

As part of Pink Saturday I would like mention another linking "Pink Saturday" blog that I recently found and ABSOLUTELY LOVE...please visit StoneGable below. She is starting a wonderful and creative link up on Monday that you MUST check out....it sounds FABULOUS!
 Trust me...you will be inspired beyond your expectations!!!





15 comments:

Paula said...

Thank you once again for such a positive start to my day! You are my hero!
Love,
Paula

Barbara F. said...

Beautiful post, Trish. I see the Queen of Cupcakes has another fantastic cupcake to add to the collection. xo,

Unknown said...

LOVE it! Thanks for sharing that with us.
I have many everyday hero's. YOU are on that list
as well as My daughter, Hubby, Sister Niki, and every single selfless person.

Thanks Trish...
xoxo

GardenOfDaisies said...

Wow. What an amazing father son team!

Lynn said...

You made me cry twice today!

Jennifer said...

This gets me every time. Another beautiful post Trish. Your cupcakes are perfect!! Thank you. :)

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

The cupcake is a beautiful tribute to a wonderful post that you shared. Thank you for that, Trish.

Ivy and Elephants said...

Your cupcakes are just plain devine. I can smell the smells and taste all the fabulousness.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I had not seen the video before Trisha, thank you for sharing, it is beautiful.
I also read your post about Mr. Turkey, so bouquets to you for being such a caring and conscientious person.
Enjoy your weekend.
Judith

♥ Miss Tea said...

again, what a positive and beautiful post, Trish! love the cupcake as always!! xx Susan

NicNacManiac said...

So beautiful..I am inspired...thank you!!
Enjoy your weekend! Nerina:)

LV said...

A great creative mind that shared some of its creations with us.

Anonymous said...

From Mom...."THIS IS TRUE, DOWN DEEP LOVE." Sending you tears of thanks and DOWN DEEP LOVE.

At The Picket Fence said...

Every time I see this it moves me to tears and gives me chills! Thanks so much for sharing this at Inspiration Friday and the creative way you paid tribute to this amazing father reflecting THE Father's love! :-)
Vanessa

Liz@HoosierHomemade said...

Thanks so much for sharing! Loved the video!
And your cupcakes are just perfect!
Thanks for joining us on Cupcake Tuesday!
~Liz

 
Blogging tips