Saturday, March 30, 2013

Peek-A-Boo Easter Cookies

Hello Friends, Happy Easter!

I know I have been a little "MIA" lately,
I can't belive how busy life is lately...but AWESOME.

We had a GREAT time in many amazing
memories and experiences. 

I am super busy planning the second annual Gala
for my daughter's catholic school.
The event is May 3rd and it has been a LOT of work!
However, today we took some time and made these cuties:

I have wanted to make these sweet little cookies I 
saw on Meaghan's blog, The Decorated Cookie 
since last year...they are so sweet looking!

I used a crusting buttercream....super easy, quick and so cute.
Check out her blog for the how to: HERE!           




Sue said...

They are so cute and I love the bright colors! Happy Easter to you and your sweet family!

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Hi Trisha,

As usual you have shared total cuteness with us!

Hope you are feeling well these days.

Please have a joyous and healthy happy Easter!

Lavender Cottage said...

Nice to see some cute baked goodies from you again. I always enjoy looking at them, but with only hubby and I, you know who would end up eating them with her afternoon tea. :-)
Happy Easter to you and your family.

Larks Country Heart Harrington said...

Very Cute! I just love all your ideas!! Happy Easter!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

So cute! said...

Love the peeking bunnies and color combo! said...

These are SOOO cute! Your sweets always have BIG personality. Hope you all had a great Easter! xo

the decorated cookie said...

sniff sniff, I love these!! Also, hello bunny!

Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie said...

So glad to hear that Alaska was awesome! Your bunny cookies are super adorable :)

parTea lady said...

Those Easter cookies are really cute!

kitty said...

I'm so happy to hear that your Alaskan trip was wonderful! We need pictures, please. The cupcakes are darling. I will check out the blog for the crusting buttercream. Have fun planning the gala. XO

Blogging tips