Friday, February 8, 2013

Animal Print Cupcake Toppers ~ WILD for You Valentines Cupcakes


Tonight Sophia invited some friends 
for a "Wild about You"
 Girls Night Valentines Spa Party.
(say that 10 x fast)


INSPIRATION FROM MY CAKE SCHOOL - CLICK HERE!

The little gems are coming over after school for
a few hours and then we are heading
up to this awesome party place called




This "place to party" is seriously the neatest
place I have been with Sophia. I have taken her
there a few times with friends here and there for
something to do and it is always a GREAT time.


The woman who owns it, is AMAZING. 
So energetic, fun and NICE!

It's hard to explain but it is like the worlds
BEST tween playroom on steroids x infinity.

Karaoke, Manicures, Shimmer Tattoos, Chocolate Face Masks
Dance Floor, Glow in the Dark Hula Hoops, Music
Jewelry Making, Ice Cream Sundaes 
and of course feathered Boas!
Oh...and about a MILLION other cool things too. 
Sign ME up for a Party!

I made these cupcakes for the girls tonight. 




I was inspired by my FAVORITE
did I say FAVORITE cake decorator/blogger...
Melissa @ My Cake School 





(((((BIG HUG MELISSA))))) 
I have said it 100 times but my membership to My Cake School 
was the BEST MONEY I EVER SPENT!  


Linking up:

TEA, INSPIRATION & TABLESCAPES:
CRAFT/RECIPE AND SWEETS BLOG PARTIES I OFTEN LINK TOO:
Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday  Dittle Dattle Amaze Me Monday  Mangia Mondays Mix it up MondaysTUESDAYTrick or Treat Tuesdays Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAYMrs Fox's Sweets Party  Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts  Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday  Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks THURSDAYTastetastic Thursday Sweet TemptationsTablescape Thursday Artsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAYPinterest Party Fun Stuff Fridays Freestyle Fridays Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Show and Tell Saturday Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative 

 
              

7 comments:

My Little Home and Garden said...

Those are some seriously stylish cupcakes!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

The young ladies will love the cupcakes Trish. Maybe the place has special parties for older girls...like the mothers? Where were these gems when we were young? :-)
Judith

Sue said...

A Place to Party sure sounds like a great idea! Your cupcakes will be the perfect treat for such a wild time!

Lisa said...

Great cupcakes - perfect for the tweens! So weird, but when I read your post, I remembered that I had a dream about you last night. Hope all is well! I think I could use a night at the place to party.
xo,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the animal print - so fun and girly!

Anonymous said...

Those cupcakes definitely were the right choice! So cute :)

MyCakeSchool.com said...

Yahooo! This looks like the best party ever-- I LOVE that you made those cupcakes! They are perfect! Once again, you get the best-mom-ever award ;0)-- "A Place to Party" sounds like my kind of place! xo

 
Blogging tips