Saturday, January 12, 2013

Ice Skating Cupcakes



Ice Skating Cupcakes







I haven't posted since Christmas
and I thought I better get something
out there before the dust really settles here!

I made these awhile back for a sweet
little girl celebrating her golden birthday.

She loves to ice skate!



I really loved how delicate these turned out. 
The little scarf and ice skate were so cute. 

Things are very busy around here, in 
a good way! We have been skiing a lot as
we prepare ourselves for our trip to Alaska in March
and my husband surprised me with the announcement
that in May we will be spending a week 
in Cape Town, South Africa! HOLY COW!!! 
What a way to celebrate 10 years of marriage. 

I am also gearing up soliciting donations and 
helping to oversee my daughter's school 2nd annual
Gala event in May so it will be a very busy few months!

I hope the New Year has brought much joy and
happiness for all of you and wishing everyone wonderful
adventures in 2013 and beyond. 


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Those cupcakes are adorable.

Sue said...

The little skates are darling! So far, so good for 2013! Sounds like your year is all set for some great adventures! :)

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Darling sweet little cupcakes...perfect for a Winter day.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute cupcake!

My Little Home and Garden said...

Those are just perfect for a winter day.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

As always, you post the cutest food in blogland.

GREAT and exciting news, too of your travels. Can't wait to read more about it as you nearer the date!

High Heeled Life said...

How adorable are these precious cupcakes... the detail on the scarf and skate is brilliant! You share the most wonderful creations.

Alaska to Africa ... you are certainly in for some fabulous adventures - Though I have not been .. I have seen photos from friends who have been to both and each photo was equally if not more fabulous than the next! happy New Year my friend and many blessings for 2013..Hugs, C. (HHL)

MyCakeSchool.com said...

Such a CUTE cupcake and how awesome are these travel plans!? One of my besties lives in Cape Town --what a beautiful place to spend your anniversary!

MyCakeSchool.com said...

Such a CUTE cupcake and how awesome are these travel plans!? One of my besties lives in Cape Town --what a beautiful place to spend your anniversary!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Wow! Cape Town? Sweet! And these cupcakes are beautiful - and you're right, so delicate!

Anonymous said...

If it is possible for cupcakes to be feminine and girly ... those are it!

Steph said...

These are very adorable!

Meghan @ Domestic Sugar said...

Those are just too perfect! I love them to pieces!

Angela McRae said...

Oh, I just love ice skates, and I've never seen them on a cupcake before. Very clever!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What cute cupcakes, Trish! It sounds like you're going to have a busy time with all your travels!! Woo hoo!!!

 
Blogging tips