Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Karate Kid Cupcakes

I needed a kick in the pants.....



So I dug out these old karate kid cupcakes
I made over a year ago.  They make me smile!

After watching the karate kid when I was in like 5th or 6th grade, I remember so desperately wanting to be the karate kid go from underdog to WINNER at the final round.
I love that movie. 

Have a great week, now go kick some butt!


Erin said...

These are awesome! My son just started Tae Kwon Do so he would LOVE these! We watched the old Karate Kid and I laughed so hard. It's so dated! But he loved it!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Those are adorable!

Lisa {Sweet 2 Eat Baking} said...

So cute. I love the one with the > < face.

Sweet 2 Eat Baking

Lavender Cottage said...

These are cute Trish. Our young grandson takes karate and loves to show grandma his moves.

Notes from the Homestead said...

Aww cute, I just love their faces! Makes me smile!!

Blogging tips