Monday, May 7, 2012

Tea Party Tuesday ~ Graduation Party Treats


Happy Tea Party Tuesday!

Graduation Parties will soon be in full bloom
so I thought I would quick bring back a fun idea
that I shared last year along with some cupcakes that
I have made along the way for some special graduates.

Graduation Hat & Diploma Sandwiches
The original post with recipe can be found HERE!! 



Very Festive and Fun!
And goes well with some warm, yummy tea, of course.  
The flavor combo is so tasty for both of these
sandwiches that I often whip them up and cut into triangles.
 

 How about a little SWEET to go with it?




This was part of a set I did for a gal
who got her MBA!!!  
I loved how they turned out. 

And these were done last year for a sweet
neighbor girl who graduated from High School. 



Have a super week!

Sharing with:
TEA, INSPIRATION & TABLESCAPES:
CRAFT/RECIPE AND SWEETS BLOG PARTIES I OFTEN LINK TOO:
Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday  Dittle Dattle Amaze Me Monday  Mangia Mondays Mix it up MondaysTUESDAYTrick or Treat Tuesdays Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAYMrs Fox's Sweets Party  Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts  Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday  Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks THURSDAYTastetastic Thursday Sweet TemptationsTablescape Thursday Artsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAYPinterest Party Fun Stuff Fridays Freestyle Fridays Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Show and Tell Saturday Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative 

15 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Trisha,
What cute sandwiches! I have seen the diplomas before but I don't think I've seen the hats before; so adorable! Thanks for sharing and have a lovely day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Hi Trish
I remember those sandwiches from your previous post and still think they are so darn sweet.
Your cupcakes are the best! The icing colour and design always produces something spectacular.
Judith

MsFoxsSweets said...

Great ideas! They all look amazing! I have pinned them too since my baby boy is graduating next month!

My Little Home and Garden said...

I am always amazed when I visit here. I'm afraid my toasted tomato sandwich for lunch was just a wee bit ordinary! :)
-Karen

Unknown said...

Hi Trisha, these are fantastic! I love the little sandwiches those are so adorable.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

SO CUTE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are all deliciously fun ideas for any grad! ~ Paula

Sugar Swings said...

cute cute cute!!! i officially graduate this sat so may need to make myself a couple since i'm not going to the actual ceremony. thanks for sharing this!!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Those are great ideas! Love the sandwiches. So cute!

Unknown said...

love this, thanks for the party!

Wanda Lee said...

Dearest Trish,

I just love all that you create!..,

I was so gladdened when you were able to continue blogging, yet even if not with your weekly Tuesday tea party, which I miss.., Nonetheless,I just love seeing you share your creativity dear lady. Your cuppies and grad themed treats are so creative and absolutely adorable!

I wish you a heartwarming and very fulfilling mothers day Trish. I hope your health is improving, yet this too can be difficult, I know. ~ Each and every day is a gift!

Prayers, much appreciation, warmth and hugs,

~ Wanda Lee

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What a adorable treats for graduation! I just wanted to wish you a blessed and happy Mother's Day, sweet girl! xoxo

Cake Fixation said...

These are adorable. Thank you for the ideas!

MyCakeSchool.com said...

These are adorable--love them! I somehow missed them last year. My sweet girl is graduating from high school in just a few weeks!

Angela McRae said...

Now you've got me wanting to host a Graduation Tea! My oldest niece will graduate from high school in two years, so it never hurts to start planning early. ;)

 
Blogging tips