Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mini Graduation Hat Cupcakes




Mini Graduation Hat Cupcakes!



I made these for the Kindergarten 
"Graduates" at Sophia's school!



Got the idea and how to from Lil Luna 
which you can find HERE!!

It is one of those ideas that you see and wonder...
hmmm is it really that simple
and the answer is YES. It is simple and they turn out 
exactly like you hope...like the picture!

HA!

So many times I have tried to make something 
I have seen on a blog or website only to find myself 
saying.....what the HECK am I doing wrong, it looks 
NOTHING like THE PICTURE!!! 

Oh..you have been there too?? Glad I am not alone.



Have great day!! 

Sharing with:

8 comments:

Paula said...

Trisha, These are ADORABLE! And easy too! Love ya!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Those are so great! Love them.

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea. Love the red button and ribbon :)

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Those are so perfect for a graduation!

Brenda said...

You come up with the most cutest treats!! Any graduate would LOVE these. SHOOT! ANYONE would love these!
Love that you shared them.
Brenda

MsFoxsSweets said...

I love this! I am definitely putting this on my to-do list for my sons graduation and it is easy enough that I can make it on a whim! Thanks Trish! Love ya!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

They're cute Trish, and I'm sure the little graduates just loved them.
Judith

Angela McRae said...

My stuff rarely turns out quite as good as the inspiration ... yours often seems to turn out BETTER!

 
Blogging tips