Happy Tea Party Tuesday!
Plum Pecan Pastry
I paired this recently with a lovely
Holiday Spiced Tea.
For a great recipe, try the one I use from Taste of Home.
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 to 12 whole allspice
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 12 cups water
- 12 individual tea bags
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Place cinnamon sticks, allspice and cloves on a double thickness of cheesecloth.
- Bring up corners of cloth; tie with a string to form a bag.
- Place water and spice bag in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Add tea bags; cover and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags and spice bag.
- Stir in brown sugar until dissolved.
- Add juices; heat through. Serve warm.
Taking time for Tea is very important
I hope YOU take the "time for tea" in whatever
The Plumed Pen ~ Tuesday Tea for Two!
Tea Cup Tuesday at Artful Affirmations
StoneGable - On the Menu Monday!
Bernideen's Tea Time Blog
Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday ~ Breath of Fresh Air