We LOVE Dum Dums Lollipops!
What better way to usher in SPRING than with a magical lollipop garden! Start this fun tradition with your family this year!
Sophia and I are SOOO excited to be a part of #TheMagicofSpring with Spangler Candy, the makers of Dum Dums Lollipops.
We hope you enjoy the video tutorial we put together for you on how to make your very own Magical Spring Lollipop Garden!
Here are the basic "ingredients" we used:
1. Dum Dum Lollipops
2. Magic Jelly Beans :)
3. Cute containers
4. Crumbled up chocolate cake or brownies (I used store bought to save time). I also put some pound cake slices in the bottom of the containers so the suckers would "stick" better.
5. Edible Grass - you can also use coconut flakes mixed with a bit of green food coloring for edible grass too!
6. Lots of Fun and Love!!!!!!!
The point is to "plant" the magic jelly beans with your kids and have them be surprised the next day as the beans have sprouted into amazing Dum Dum Suckers! HOW CUTE!! You can incorporate this into your Easter celebration or simply as a fun way to celebrate spring.
Here are some basic step by steps - the video tutorial goes into more detail with some added fun:
1. Take your cute containers and line them with wax paper.
2. Use some pound cake to build up the bottom if needed
4. Let the kiddos plant the magic jelly beans in the soil and VOILA, the next morning........MAGIC!
Take this idea and run or make your own. You can also do this outside, there are MANY ways to make this your own fun tradition. There are no rules, just have fun!