Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Cookie Dough Spring Pretzel Bites

I continue to be "addicted" with a new 

I really like her easy to follow instructions
and wide range of fun treats. 

I have never made a treat using safe
cookie dough and have wanted too for some time. 
Knowing Sophia Rose LOVES cookie dough
as all the motivation I needed to put these together.




They were VERY easy and really oh so yummy. 
Sophia was able to help with all the steps which
really made this a great project. 
I liked the fact it was no-bake!

They are very rich but leave you with that,
"I want just one more....." feeling! HA. 



To find the easy recipe click HERE.
I added some pretty sprinkles in honor of 
Spring trying to break through. 

Have a great week! 

Sharing with:
Someday Crafts

4 comments:

Beth @HungryHappenings said...

I'm so happy to see you back on your blog! I hope all is well with you and your family:)

Beth @ HungryHappenings

Pink Piccadilly Pastries said...

These look really yummy and I love easy to make treats!! Thanks for the recipe!! xo! Jina

Anonymous said...

I like your "addiction"! Take care :)

Brogan said...

What a great idea for a party treat! I'm definitely going to give these a go!! xxx

 
Blogging tips