WOW friends, family and foes...
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 6 vanilla cupcakes
- 8 to 12 large marshmallows, cut into pieces
- Baking cocoa and/or crushed chocolate wafers - I skipped the wafers part
- Fun gravestone you can make on your own or BUY ONE at the Dollar Store like ME!
- Frost tops of cupcakes. Arrange on a covered cake board, forming a mummy. Place marshmallow pieces on cupcakes. Insert basketweave pastry tip into a pastry bag; fill with frosting. Pipe long bands across the mummy, creating bandages. If you don't have a basketweave tip, no worries just put frosting in ziploc back and cut a hole and go to town! Same results!
- Dust mummy with cocoa; sprinkle cake board with crushed wafers.
MORE MUMMY FUNNIES HERE!
Sharing MUMMY with:
Hankerie - Halloween Event Link Up
Midwestern Sewing Girls Halloween Link Up